One of the largest Hair care and beauty accessories brand in the Indian market, offering a large collection of hair and beauty care accessories. The brand has a nationwide presence with its product availability on approximately 15,000 retail outlets. The brand has a maximum number of female consumers across all tier 1 and tier 2 cities.
Challenges were to strategize, design and launch a campaign for launching company’s new product line of Hair dryers and straighteners to fashion conscious youth of India. Even though this category has been growing very steadily, presence of MNC players makes it quite competitive.
- A communication campaign which would announce the launching of hate straighteners and dryers in Indian market.
- Create brand recall with cutting-edge consumer engagement activities in retail.
- Push the brand positioning of the parent brand and its range of beauty accessory products.
- Conceived and launched a complete ATL campaign
- Marketed and communicated the brand through a new thought process and adopted GLAM IT! FLAUNT IT! as an overall essence which would describe the brand
- New packaging, shop POS, POS were created.
- Strategized and created a digital campaign “ U & I “ and ran a contest on Facebook which resulted in 15,000 likes
- 4, 00,000 users hitting the Facebook page during the promotional period.
- Posted regular PR Blogs to promote brand awareness.
- There was a renewed awareness about the company’s newly launched products.
- Overall sales were quite satisfactory across all the retail counters
- There was an overall shift in the brand positioning of the Company
- Consumer activation and the other digital connect programs are in process