An established player in plastic water storage tanks & PVC pipes with six manufacturing units across India was crippled with the problem of low recall value of brand. Liquid Loop was roped in to repositioning the brand and to increase the recall value of brand so it can take head on competition with the leaders of the plastic tank market.
- Was able to cut across other regional and local brands and successfully repositioned the brand
- Increased brand recall
- Brand entered into new markets within one year of the campaign and increase its market share to about additional 25%
- Revenues from existing markets rose to 40%
- Repositioning the brand to target a wide consumer base and to increase the recall value
- A communication based on emotional connect had to be adopted instead of a product centric approach
- Selection of most appropriate ATL media to effectively deliver the brand message to the right TG
- The campaign should target consumers across segments.
- An yearlong campaign was conceived and executed around the new brand communication line “Meri Zindagi Ki Waterline”
- The campaign was executed primarily through OOH and well supported by Print & Radio in 5 states of North India.
- Creatives ideated and executed were unique and sharp in their deliverance of the core message, never seen before in the product category.
- Complete POS collaterals were redesigned as per the new communication line.
- A total budget outlay of INR 3 Cr. Was handled.